Monday, January 14, 2013

8.18.12


Since I started this blog as a new, fresh documentation of me and Josh's life together, I figured it would be great to start out with the most important day we've shared together- our wedding!!! I know this is kind of cheesy, but what girl doesn't like to talk about her wedding?  It's something we've been planning our entire LIVES.... Just kidding.  I mean, some girls like to talk about it with their moms, sisters, or friends; but it just never really came up in my family.  Anyways, I think I'll skip the mumble jumble and get down to the good stuff...  Picture Time!!!!


We were married in the beautiful San Diego Temple on August 18th, 2012.  It was so gorgeous that day!  I always love a cloudless sky (:

 



Our first debut as Mr. & Mrs. Musson... 
I can't think of a better place to celebrate!


Family, Family, & More Family!



Our Wonderful Bridal Party! 


Just a few pictures at the San Diego Temple, Balboa, and La Jolla... 
My three favorite places in San Diego!


Let the Party Begin!
The Details.





Dancing the Night Away....




Ta Ta for now! 
The End (:

Compliments to all of those who helped with our wedding and our wonderful photographer, Stefanie Zeltner!

1 comment :

  1. What a great post! Such great memories in all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete